Deposit Policy 50 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. 50 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 7 days before arrival.
If the reservation is not cancelled within 10 days of the arrival date we will charge a $50 cancellation fee.
Room rate includes breakfast for 2 guests. All occupants above 2 per room will be charged USD 10 per night for breakfast. This applies to all occupants, child or adult.
All children are welcome
Internet WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Parking Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed). Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Comstock Premier Lodge LLC of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
You will be required to sign a release form:
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver for Clients Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus
(COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
• Fever above 100.3 in the last 24 hours
• Dry Cough
• Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
• I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
• I understand that Comstock Premier Lodge LLC, or its affiliates, cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client. Our business is following theses enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Social Distancing – it is recommended that guest’s social distance on the deck, in the dining area and all other areas of the lodge and grounds.
Extra precaution has been taken while cleaning and sanitizing the rooms and common areas. No buffet meals will be served at this time. Hand sanitizer and wipes, as well as masks (upon request), are available for your use. This is for the safety of your family, and our staff.
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release Comstock Premier Lodge LLC from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Signature__________________________________ Date ______________________________
Names of family members traveling with you. Your signature covers all family members.
WE’RE WORKING HARD TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family against Covid-19 BUT WE ALSO NEED YOUR HELP!
PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES BELOW
We ask that in the dining area, as well as all common areas, you maintain a minimum of a 10-foot distance from other guests that aren’t in your party.
Frequently use the hand sanitizer that is provided in various places and wash your hands often.
No buffet meals are being served at this time!
Masks are optional, and are available upon request.
Extra cleaning and sanitizing are being performed between guests to ensure that your room, bedding and all common areas are sanitary.
We cannot follow you around and wipe after you 24/7! That’s why it’s very important that you use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently!
Your safety is in our hands, and in your own as well! We’ll do what we can to keep you safe, but it’s also your responsibility to protect yourselves and those around you!
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER!